Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WIP Wednesday, quiches, and muffins

First off, this will be a quick post.  I'm sleepy.  And slighty drunken.  My bad!  And Top Chef is on.  Triple whammy.  Anyway, I've been working on my knit stitches.  This is for my WIP Wednesday (visit shellyfish if you don't know what I'm talking about!).  This is my special knit stitch for sweaters (knit, purl, alternate rows).
Next up is my first try at cable knitting.  You can just see the little swirly-doo.
swirl twirl!

This swirlydoo takes lots of time, but is fun, nonetheless.  I enjoy it.  I want to try making some knit animalpals, but have yet to find any fun patterns.  It will be, though!
Chick-wheat savory muffins

These are Celine's wonderful savory muffins.  Michael made these and we had them with dinner last night.  Then I had one for breakfast.  Then I had one with lunch.  They taste like fluffy falafel!  Wonderful, wonderful.  I fully reccommend that you made theses as soon as possible.  PS - they are my new favorite muffin AND biscuit!
mini quiches

These are the mini crustless tofu quiches from fatfreevegankitchen.com.  I modify mine, using regular tofu instead of silken and other veggies besides mushrooms (none on hand and i just don't like 'em that much).  Still, I garnished them with a little cherry tomato while baking and they turned out wonderful!  Hint:  super spraying your tins with spray oil  makes them come out easier.
all together now

Steamed carrots (on sale, what!) with mustard sauce from Vcon, quiches, and chick muffins.  Lovely.  I especially loves the muffins soaked in the mustard sauce.  Woo!  And now, I must continue watching Top Chef.  See ya!

18 comments:

Jes said...

Beautiful quiches! And muffins! And knitting! I'm rather jealous of you WIP folk--my only work in progress is an english thesis. Not very postable. :) (And I'm commenting drunkish--quadruple whammy?)

shellyfish said...

Wow - you're a knitting machine! I love it. I'm going to link your post to mine right now so I don't get distracted by my day!
And all that foodie goodness - right on!

Sal said...

I've been eyeing those savoury muffins too! They look awesome, I might have to give them a go at the weekend.

The quiches look great too, I haven't made those yet either.

shelby said...

I keep seeing those muffins too and now I totally want to try them!!!
Mmm, and those quiches sound amazing, I love that recipe.

Becks - Not a Rabbit. said...

Steady on dude! We don't want any knitting needle fires......>;o)

foodfashionfun said...

Yummy! Those all look incredibly delicious:]

miss v said...

cute quiches!

and i've not made that mustard sauce yet, but now that i know you are a mustard food like me, i totally trust your judgment and i'll whip it up.

ps - your knitting is coming along so nicely! it took me a while before i messed with cabling - you so feisty!

jessy said...

damn, Jessica - i tried cable knitting once about a year ago and pretty much cried 'cause i suck at it. i can't believe you're mastering it already! sweet awesomeness! yay! i love knitting & purling to make ribbed scarves. it's my fav! nice W.I.P! :D

i totally missed those savory muffins. i'm going to print off the recipe after i comment here. i looove me some falafel tasting goodnesses! your mini tofu quiches are the absolute cutest ever! i love the tomatoes on top - and your substitutions, too. gonna have to remember those! thanks for the tip on the cooking spray. w00t! carrots on sale - and MUSTARD SAUCE. WTF is wrong with me in that i have not tried this mustard sauce yet?! gotta crack open vcon tonight and check it out! mmmmmmm!

jodie said...

Jessica,
Try this knitted lobster - so fun!

jodie said...

Here it is:
http://dirigo.wordpress.com/2007/12/17/free-pattern-toy-lobster/

Alice (in Veganland) said...

The savory muffins look so great!

Hannah said...

Very impressive knitting- You sure got the hang of it really fast!

michelle said...

Wow! I'm mighty impressed with your early knitting skills. I bought Stitch 'n Bitch awhile ago, and didn't get nearly as involved as I would have liked. I wanted to try amigurumii too!

I was eyeing those savory muffins too...yum!

aTxVegn said...

I love those quiches, and I'm glad to hear those muffins are wonderful, as I knew they would be since they are from Celine.

I love Top Chef too!

Vegan_Noodle said...

Wow, your knitting looks awesome!! Cables are kind of a pain, but totally worth it in the end.

And oh those mini quiches and muffins! Yum!

ed said...

一夜情聊天室,一夜情,情色聊天室,情色,美女交友,交友,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,成人交友,愛情公寓,做愛影片,做愛,性愛,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人影片,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人影城,成人小說,成人文章,成人網站,成人論壇,情色貼圖,色情貼圖,色情A片,A片,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,寄情築園小遊戲, 情色A片,色情影片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,A片下載

情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍

A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,AIO交友愛情館,線上A片,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,成人交友,愛情公寓,色情聊天室,情色貼圖,色情,色情影片,做愛,情色,哈啦聊天室,聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,自拍,性愛

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,情趣用品,情趣用品,A片,A片,情色,情色

情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友90739,視訊,免費視訊,情人視訊網,視訊辣妹,影音視訊聊天室,視訊交友,視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,成人視訊,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,小高聊天室

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

lin said...

視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,色情