Friday, August 8, 2008

snacks, dinner, and mustaches

I have some pictures to show you. But my computer/camera is being a bitch (I'm not sure which) and they won't go to my hard drive. However, I will tell you that I had fried green tomatoes last night. And they weren't bad! Greasy, but yummy. We had a nice salad to go along with them that was lots of veggies and some boca chicken patties.

As for snacks. For those of you who don't snack, you should start. Immediately. I look forward to snacks. Just the word, 'snack'... it sounds snappy and sexy. For example, I just had as a snack a pita with hummus, green onions, tomatoes, and lettuce. It was hotttttt. Yes, it deserves that many t's. I did not take a picture because it was so hotttttt that I had to eat it immediately. I have the luxury of a 5pm snack since Michael doesn't get out of work until 10 or 11pm, so that's when we eat dinner. I just can't last that long. So snacks are key. Start snacking!

As for mustaches, Michael has been growing a mean Fu Manchu 'stache for the past month. His manager has been out of town at work, so a group of the guys decided they would grow mustaches to confuse/boggle her once she got back. Honestly, I didn't like it. It hid his lovely face, and... it retained moisture. In a kind of icky way. However, the night before he shaved it completely, he shaved the bottom half and left a crazycool mustache. So I took a picture. But it won't upload. I'll show you later. He's clean shaven now, which is nice for me, but he misses it.

Until pictures upload, I'll be gone.

Go have a snack!

No comments: