Monday, July 28, 2008

delayed reaction

Ok, so I know I'm behind here. I am in the process of trying to get internet for my apartment, and it is ridiculously expensive, and while I KNOW I need it and that it's worth it, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to budget in a $50 installation fee AND $58 a month just for the privelege of using the motherf*cking internet. I can't get dialup because I have a serious issue with the phone company. So ...I'm biting the bullet, I suppose, but I don't like it. However, it has to be better than going to Starbucks (blegh!) or skulking around in the parking lot of the aforementioned fast food restaurant. I'm hoping to have access to the internet (which should be FREE!) sometime this week.

To whet your whistle, though, here's a preview of some lovely food items that you will have photos to drool over and/or recipes to spice up your life:
Tabouli
Paella
Scones
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chickpea Cutlets
Wild Rice Pilaf
Brussels Sprouts done right

...plus much more! Above is just what I ate this weekend. I promise that it's worth the wait!

No comments: