Hmm... I got tagged for a meme by Conquerbysmiling of Vegan with a Reason. Do you people think I'm interesting enough to want to know more about me? Ok then. I'll try to come up with stuff you don't actually know. Here it is:
Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have no patience. Absolutely none. I am probably the most impatient person I have ever met, and I know that it is probably an annoying trait of mine, but I like to think that it makes me endearing, quirky, and cute.
2. I am crazy about grammar/spelling/sentence structure. Which you probably can't tell from my blog, since I use sentence fragments all the time. I am so incredibly nuts about it that when I misspell something, I will stop at nothing in order to correct it. For example, I just realized that I spelled 'picatta' wrong in my post from last night and am seriously embarassed by that fact. (I fixed it just now, even though everyone's already seen it.) I swear that I'm (usually) a naturally good speller.
3. My favorite movie of all time is The Neverending Story. The first one. And only the first one. I would give just about anything to have my very own luck dragon.
4. I'm finding it difficult to think of 7 interesting facts about myself, which I also find a little sad.
5. I think I'm really, really funny. Not many other people do. This is my favorite saying that I have about myself: The funniest thing about me is how funny I think I am.
6. I've been to Europe twice, and both times I was so homesick that I didn't really have a very good time. I really regret that now, because since then I have grown quite a bit into someone that I think would really enjoy exploring and striking out on my own. My hope is that I get to travel again someday and that I will make the best of it instead of moping.
7. I get great satisfaction from writing things on post-it notes. Grocery lists, personal reminders, funny words, just about anything gets better when written on a post-it. Example: Once I was typing an anti-discrimination something or other for my boss and accidentally typed 'anti-discriminatoes' instead. Since this is obviously hilarious, I jotted it down on a post-it and stuck it in my desk drawer where I get to see it all the time.
There you go. Now...tag 7 people? Ok.
Bananas & Soymilk
I am not a rabbit
alien on toast
musings from the fishbowl
miss v's vegan cookbook
lady's vegan kitchen
I hate blogging at work because the computer screen is all wonky and I can't ever tell if I'm using the right colors or not. And I think the font looks different. Alas!
Little Known Candida Symptoms, 4: Depression
7 hours ago